We are a social enterprise organization founded by a team of social architects to offer foundational education solutions for accelerated development of Africa. We are leading a transformative force with new ideas, relentless in the pursuit of better people, better communities, better nations and a better Africa. We have proven specialty in the design and delivery of innovative models for accelerating the performance capacity of people and communities.
Our core focus is to provide the leadership that will lead to the achievement of the two great goals of education – help young people become smart (intelligent) and also to become good (character). We collaborate with thought leaders and leading international education companies to create actionable and scalable learning solutions that addresses today’s most pressing challenges in the African educational system.
Social Media Executive
- Are you witty, smart and funny? And you’re not the only one who thinks so…
- Then we need a you as a Social Media Executive to rule our social media space.
- You’ll compete fiercely but fairly with our competitors, and ensure we’re doing more than ‘just fine’ out there. You’ll creatively engage visitors to our pages/channels, you’ll sell and cross sell without trying so hard to.
- Your ultimate goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, generate website traffic and impact revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap available
- Ensure company presence on all major social media handles - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Manage all company's social media handles
- Curate and create original and engaging content on a regular schedule.
- Ensure to keep things fresh, editorially correct and factual before their display on social channels.
- Drive content using both ‘paid-push’ and organic routes
- Grow an organic and loyal following
- Actively monitor and manage company’s public image on social image.
- Create appropriate and engaging contents and images
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Responds to customers via email, social media pages and digital adverts placed.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and listening abilities
- Make calls, and visits to meet with interested clients
- Prepares and follows through with customer engagement schedule.
- Analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Engages the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
- Hard working, motivated.
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Desire to learn and implement new and exciting sales strategies
- Solid organization skills
- Applications are welcome from any field of study.
- Female applicant required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifies candidates should send their Resume with job title applying for as the subject of the mail. to email@example.com
Address: No 39, Emina Crescent, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos