Offshore Marine Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Offshore Marine Superintendent
Req ID: Req-1449
- To ensure that all marine operations are conducted in a safe and environmentally aware manner, consistent with industry standards (MARPOL, SOLAS, ISGOTT, OCIMF etc), by offload tankers at the terminal, supply vessels, tugs, work boats and other marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Monitor mooring operations and performance of export tankers in line with Charter Party terms and conditions.
- Ensure compliance with Terminal Regulations for offload tankers and to ensure that the Ship Shore Safety checklist is properly completed and maintained throughout the loading period.
- Monitor offload tanker operations and ensure prompt vessel turnaround in order to avoid demurrage.
- Class 1 (Master Mariner) Certificate of Competency
- DCE (Dangerous Cargo Endorsement) in Petroleum preferred.
- Marine Lead Auditor preferred
- At least 5 years experience as a Ship Captain,
- Marine Superintendent or Mooring/Loading Master. Oil & Gas terminal experience preferred. Previous FPSO experience desirable.
- A working knowledge of semi-submersible and jack-up rig move, Anchor Handling and positioning operations
- Industry standards (MARPOL, SOLAS, ISSGOT, OCIMF etc) and their usage within the Company’s operations
- Mooring, Unmooring, Loading processes and procedures
- Currently 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
- Marine Equipment, "MARPOL,SOLAS,ISSGOT,OCIMF", Master, Mooring/Loading Master, Marine Operations, Marine Superintendent, Maritime Awareness, BSc, Oil & Gas, Production.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Trainee Engineer - Civil and Piping at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Service Operations Manager at Adexen
- Planing Officer - CONTISS 07 at Gombe State University
- WASH Cluster Coordinator, (P-4) at UNICEF
- Lead Engineer - Service Engineering at Baker Hughes
- Vehicle Maintenanace Officer at Compovine Technologies
- IT/Facility Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Welder at Smartflow Technologies Limited