Team Lead, DCG & Integration (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: 13 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Team Lead, DCG & Integration (Supervisory)
- To ensure the integrity/consistency of all the DT loaded in the Network.
- To decide MTNN procedures, processes and routines for resource restoration that shall be invoked to ensure that resource configuration and / or resource quality problems are corrected according to prevailing requirements.
- Draw up project plans for the team as required for all projects ensuring it align with approve cost.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Coordinate and lead team during testing, acceptance and integration of new services into the network.
- Take responsibility for DCG weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure integrity and consistency of all DT deployed in the Core Network.
- Attend to all DT related faults on the network.
- Use performance statistics on OPTIMA/FACTS to lead the team in achieving all KPIs.
- Oversee the implementation of all SRCs within set KPIs.
- Ensure a change control process for all data scripts is produced and maintained.
- Maintain a good relationship between all network related sections, customers and product suppliers
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, activities of direct reports and ensure all transactions and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Overtime work and long shifts may be required from time to time
Experience & Training
- Fluent in English
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics or Communication Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Hands-on experience in switching operations in a GSM Environment
- Experience of Data Transcript in an AXE 10 environment.
- GSM data transcript
- GSM MSC/VLR/HLR Operations
- AXE Intelligent network overview
- GSM advanced system techniques
- BSC Operations
- MGW Operations and Configuration
- BA, BEd, BSc, BEng or HND
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager, Budget & Financial Control at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, Treasury Deals-Fixed Income (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Engineer - Core Network Planning (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Engineer - BTS Field & Radio HLS (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Accountant - Site Maintenance (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, New Ventures at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Finance Services & Control Budget at MTN Nigeria
- Engineer, Fiber Support (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Sales and Trade Development at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Commercial)-Supervisory at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank
- Software Developer (PHP) at Supermart Express Service
- Software Developer (Frontend) at Supermart Express Service
- Product Operations Intern at Paystack
- IT Technical Support Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Graphic Designer at Printrite.ng
- Front End Developer at Printrite.ng
- Analyst, Information Systems at Clinton Health Access Initiative