Social Media Strategist at Jokings Educare
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Jokings Educare
We are an International Education Consulting in partnership with foreign institutions and we assist students seeking to study abroad in ensuring that they are placed at the right Universities or Colleges abroad.
We also offer career counselling and Visa support for students having the interest to obtain an international certification and experience. We offer business events and training to professions as well as package activities in a country of their choice.
We are Located in the UK and some part of Europe as well as Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, and Kenya.
Social Media Strategist
JOB REF 112018
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc degree/ HND in Marketing or relevant field
Method of Application
Email Applications/Cover statement/ CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Jokings EducareSimilar Jobs
- Videographer at RTI International
- Graphics Designer at RTI International
- Brand Manager at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist at fhi 360
- State Advocacy and Government Affairs Officer at fhi 360
- Federal Advocacy and Government Affairs Director at fhi 360
- Television Programme Assistant at AIM Consultants
- Lead Communication Specialist at AIM Consultants