SEE AFRICA TOUR invites you to visit the heart of world. SEE AFRICA TOUR is a gateway to “Africa” and other attraction centers for a guide tour, Explore the historic centers of Africa and historic arts and artist from the continent our company has been existence In arts and tourism since two decades. Our experienced guides will tell you about the African arts, tourism and attraction centers. About the origin valuation of the attraction centers in Africa.
Social Media, Content and Web Manager
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development. Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of an HND/BSC in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Minimum of 2years working experience
Method of Application
Apploicants should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org