Quality Control Officer at Armorsil West Africa
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Armorsil West Africa
ARMORSIL WEST AFRICA is the West Africa representative of ARMORSIL INC USA which is a global multinational manufacturer of building specialty products with presence over Europe, North America and African continent. Our products are being used for the most prestigious and demanding projects across Europe, North America, West and East Africa.
ARMORSIL is driven by a vision to help clients achieve sustainable building practices and structures by offering solutions that help keep moisture out of the home and improve the structural integrity of modern buildings. We continually meet these challenges by discovering and developing the innovative solutions you need in a changing world.
Quality Control Officer
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A focused degree in a technical field (Engineering, Sciences, or similar disciplines) is preferred.
- Experience in New Product Development Quality and Quality Systems is preferred. Experience in R&D, Process Development, Technical Transfer, Analytical Chemistry, Clinical Research, Microbiology or Product Safety is preferred.
- Experience with complaint vigilance and/or complaint reporting is preferred.
- Detailed working knowledge of cGMP requirements and current FDA enforcement issues is required
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate with internal/external partners to enhance relationships and interactions, including interfacing with management to inform, drive change, and provide direct feedback is required
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex or ambiguous issues autonomously, with little/no daily direction is required
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point applications is required
- Proven ability to lead and influence others within product teams with excellent communication and presentation skills is required
- Experience and demonstrated skills in navigating in a matrix environment, managing complexity, collaborating across boundaries and influencing without authority is required
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, concurrent priorities many needing immediate resolution is required
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills, self-awareness and adaptability is required
4-5years in a Cosmetics and Detergent Manufacturing Environment.
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Armorsil West Africa
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Laboratory Technician at Armorsil West Africa
- Know More About Armorsil West AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Production Manager at Graceco Limited
- Production Supervisor- Cotton Ginnery at WACOT Limited
- Process Operator - Energy & Fluids at International Breweries
- Supervisor at Wangaraufoods
- Trainee Shift Manager - Brewing at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
- Trainee Shift Manager-Packaging at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
- Factory Manager at Kloverharris Limited