Head of Sales and Marketing at Westfield Consulting
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
Head of Sales and Marketing
- We are looking for a Head of Sales and marketing whose primary responsibility will be to drive sales and increase company revenue.
- She/he will be responsible for leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior sales engineers and monitoring performance as a whole.
- He/she will define and communicate the business’s KPIs and targets to junior and senior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyze patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Co-coordinating sales projects
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partner
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, (M.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related filed).
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of working experience in a sales position in Manufacturing Industry preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager;
- A solid technical background
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven record in sales;
- Extensive customer network - preferred but not compulsory;
- Age: Between 35-50 years old.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Westfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Executive at Westfield Consulting
- Company Secretary at Westfield Consulting
- Associate 2 at Westfield Consulting
- AutoCAD/Design Engineer at Westfield Consulting
- Know More About Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Officer Sales at Sunflag Nigeira Ltd.
- Manager- Sales -Textiles at Sunflag Nigeira Ltd.
- Business Development Executive at Zeconia Global Investment Company
- Marketing Executive at Eptech Power Control System Limited
- Sales Executive at DU Opensource Limited
- Business Development Manager at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Front Line Manager (Area Sale Manager) at Pharma Ethics
- Sales Representative at MTN Nigeria