Service Delivery Supervisor at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
Service Delivery Supervisor
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Service Delivery Supervisor to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Supervise and coordinate the Service Delivery Team by managing and monitoring. schedules, supervising and filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Handle, manage and respond to complaints from the sales team and give out solutions when needed to avoid delays.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Prepare, fill and send daily Service Delivery Sheet.
- Monitor and make sure all accounts are not disconnected, where applicable.
- Monitor and Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitor the team, to make sure information of unforeseen delays or problems are addressed and notified to the sales person and clients.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis of the service delivery team.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Should have some technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience on internet service delivery.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator / service delivery coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Should be able to handle and supervise large projects for installations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Jobs from Alfred & Victoria Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Assistant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Service Delivery Coordinator at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas) at Vodnet Nigeria
- Sales Service Executive at Phillips Consulting
- Business Development Executive at XAI Recruitment Services
- Business Development Executive, Real Estate at AT&A Investment Limited
- Marketing Executive at FCI International Limited
- Marketing Manager (Treasury Marketing) at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Branch Manager at Eduwalt Communication
- Sales Consultant at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting