CoVantage BPO Limited is a world class business outsourcing company with extensive years of experience, providing a wide spectrum of support to clients in the areas of Human Capital Management, Business Advisory, Financial Advisory, Risk & Internal Audit, Information Technology and Legal Services
Talent Management Associate
Level: Experienced Hire, Mid-level
- Manage end to end talent acquisition for all levels
- Standardize performance management practice, including defining and linking competencies to positions and units.
- Work with senior leaders and HR to design and implement talent management processes, and leadership development programs
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Develop and implement learning and development framework
- Develop and Implement career management framework
- Oversee performance management process
- Support in the development and maintenance of a high performance culture
- Develop and maintain HR dashboard for management decision making
- Ensure the implementation of HR policies and procedures within the organization and provide advice to employees on policy related issues
- Promote HR projects and initiatives within the organization and ensure the achievement of overall business objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in the Humanities or any other relevant field of study from an accredited University.
- Professional qualifications (CIPD, CIPM, SHRM) desirable.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar function with progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience with implementation of talent acquisition for executive roles and talent management process development.
- Strong consulting and analytic skills
- Professionalism, innovativeness, teamwork and rejecting the status quo.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.