Swiss Credit Limited (www.swisscredit.ng) is a fully registered Nigerian company in the financial services sector of the economy. The consumer lending sector of our economy is still at its developmental state which makes it difficult for credit lines to be extended to certain category of the population thereby leaving a wide gap, however with the very good understanding of the dynamics associated with these loan approvals by commercial banks to consumers of certain category and economic standing, Swiss Credit is strategically positioned to fill the gaps created.
Swiss Credit recognizes the unique opportunity here and has come to fill the gap to offer short term lending to this category of people within 5hours of submission of all requirements.
Head of Finance and Operations
Candidate must be willing to lead a formidable team in developing and deploying an effective financial business strategy and ensure organizational alignment while providing strong leadership with heavy emphasis on continuous financial improvement.
- Responsible for general management of all financial operations and reconciliation.
- Ensure adherence to the relevant quality standards and confer with the appropriate personnel on financial standards.
- Develop and execute the financial budget including relevant departments accountable to the achievement of budgets and financial targets.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that staffing and competency levels are achieved and exceeded in all aspects of the financial process.
- Responsible for daily loan booking, cleared cheques and inputting of loan repayment/inputting of expenses on Bank One.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline.
- MBA or an advanced degree is added advantage
- Strong understanding of budgeting and expense management.
- Decision Making
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Management
- Applicant MUST be Chartered Accountant, have experience in this role, conversant with CBN credit and loan policies guidelines.
- 5+ year’s hands on financial experience in a key leadership/management role at microfinance industry.
- Proven knowledge of accounting/auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Applicant MUST be conversant with the use of Bank One application/software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below