Financial Accountant at Eat'N'Go Limited
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta and Enugu.
Purpose / Role
- The Fianancial Accountant is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of the brand.
- They analyse the economic stability of the brand and provide financial information useful for budget and investment decisions.
- The Brand Accountant reports on costs, productivity, margins and Profit & Loss of the brand.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, capital expenditure schedules and the production of management reports for the brand.
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates for the brand.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Ensure the brand's cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
- Provide financial support including forecasting, budgeting and analysing variations from budget.
- Preparation of audit files including statutory accounts in accordance with legal requirements.
- Generate monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Professional Accounting Qualification ( ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc)
- At least 6 - 7 years experience in related field; preferably QSR
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; Ms Dynamics Navision is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Recent Jobs from Eat'N'Go Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Digital Marketing Executive at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Internal Auditor (QSR) at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Cost & Inventory Accountant at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Management Accountant at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Inventory Accountant at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Senior Maintenance Supervisor (Plant & Machinery) at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Know More About Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Ascentech Services Limited
- Accountant at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Finance Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Group Internal Audit Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Group Finance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Treasury/Management Accountant at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Finance Analyst at Save The Children
- Finance Assistant at International Medical Corps