- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Lead - Information Security & Business Continuity at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Lead - Information Security & Business Continuity
- Providing the vision and thought leadership related to cyber security and overall IT Security Strategy in partnership with company leaders.
- Managing all reporting and organization of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to PCI DSS.
- Serving as the internal focal point for all internal information security and compliance management activities within the IT environment including:
- Incident Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessment and Treatment
- IT Security Policy Review
- Access Management Reporting
- Disaster Recovery Reporting
- Assessing security exposures internally and at our business partners
- Educating about security risks and opportunities
- Assessing security technologies and solutions and developing appropriate security solutions
- Serving as the focal point to monitor IS
- Develop and maintain information security policies, standards, guidelines and oversee the dissemination of security policies and practices; identify knowledge gaps to increase awareness of relevant information security practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance on information security topics, advising and collaborating on security processes, business continuity, and disaster recovery plans.
- Lead investigations of any actual or potential information security violations and manage escalation of security events; assist with related legal matters associated with such events as needed and make recommendations to correct or prevent future incidents.
- Work with system administrators and application developers to audit, monitor and validate their environment’s security, including conducting gap analysis and other comprehensive internal assessments of existing systems to improve the security infrastructure and mitigate risks.
- Work with External Audit consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming, or a related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Information Security (IS) or IS Risk Management and OR cumulative years of experience in IT Sector of 12 years.
- Any IS certification would be an added advantage e.g. CISA, CEH, CompTIA, etc.
- Experience of working in an IS Standard environment would be an added advantage e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, PCI CP, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Software Development Learning Facilitator, Bootcamp at Andela
- Xamarin Developer at Chukolo
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Computer Operator - C2 at Nigerian Navy
- ICT Officer - C3 at Nigerian Navy
- Database Analyst at Nextier Capital Limited
- Web Designer and UI/UX Designer at McOlay Concepts International
- Graduate/NYSC Intern(Networks and Systems) at Maurice Xandra Solutions