The Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) is a statutory body established by Act No. 31 of 1986 (now CAP Q1 LFN, 2004) to among other functions regulate and control the practice of the Quantity Surveying Profession in all its aspects and ramifications.
- As enumerated in the Quantity Surveyors (Registration, etc) Act No, 31 of 1986 (now CAP Q1, LFN 2014). He/She shall also be the Chief Administrative Officer in charge of the Secretariat.
- He/She is answerable to the Board through the President of the Board.
- He/She shall possess a B.Sc/B.Tech/HND in Quantity Surveying and shall be a Registered Quantity Surveyor;
- He/She shall have a minimum of 20 years post qualification cognate experience relevant to the Quantity Surveying profession;
- He/She shall not be more than Fifty-five (55) years old at the point of his appointment;
- He/She shall have a management/administrative qualification
- Added advantage shall include:
- Higher Quantity Surveying/Project Management degrees such as M.Sc, Ph.D. etc;
- Degrees and professional qualifications in Law, Business Administration and Management;
- Membership of professional Management/Administrative and Arbitration bodies;
- Computer literacy;
- Familiarity with public service rules and regulations.
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment shall be on full time basis;
- The appointment shall be for a period of Three (3) years in the first instance renewable once upon satisfactory performance;
- Remuneration shall be on Salary Grade Level 17.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Twenty (20) copies of their Applications with copies of: Credentials and Curriculum Vitae stating full Names, Place & Date of Birth, State & LGA, Marital Status, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience with dates and two (2) referees. The candidates are also expected to provide the following:
- The candidate should state in clear terms of not more than 500 words, his/her vision statement for the QSRBN in the next three (3) years with particular reference to administration and control of the administrative affairs of the Board.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of two (2) referees in the Curriculum Vitae, applicants should request their referees to forward reference and confidential report on their behalf directly to the office of the Acting Registrar of the Board.
All applications are to be under confidential cover with the envelope marked "Post of Registrar, QSRBN" and should be addressed and sent to:
The Acting Registrar,
Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria,
21, Sa'Adu Zungur Avenue (4th Avenue),
Gwarimpa - Abuja.
- All applicants should note that they will be required to provide original copies of their credentials at the interview for sighting;
- All applicants should also note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.