Female Cleaner/Office Assistant at Karis Khane Barristers, Solicitors & Notary Public
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Karis Khane Barristers, Solicitors & Notary Public
Karis Khane Barristers, Solicitors & Notary Public is looking for qualified candidates to fill the below vacancy
Female Cleaner/Office Assistant
- Perform office cleaning tasks to maintain a clean work place, such as, sweeping floors, cleaning toilets, windows, emptying the trash constantly, etc.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Assist in preparing correspondence, reports and other written material and ensure proper filing of documents.
- Assume dispatch duties as necessary and assigned.
- Notify the management of any repairs required.
- Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
- Ensure security measures such as locking doors and closing windows.
- Any other duties assigned
Minimum Qualifications/Personal Attributes
- Minimum of SCCE.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the same/similar capacity is required;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and good communication skill.
- Knowledge of basic administrative procedures.
- Well-organized, smart and neat
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to email@example.com The subject line of your email should be the job title e.g. " Female Cleaner/Office Assistant"
- Know More About Karis Khane Barristers, Solicitors & Notary PublicSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Chief Operating Officer / Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- General Manager at Brookhouse International Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Rildelia Ventures Limited
- Operation Officer/Site Managers at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- House Keeper at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
- Business Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Principal Programme Officer, Domestic Taxes at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)