Female Cleaner/Office Assistant at Karis Khane Barristers, Solicitors & Notary Public
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Karis Khane Barristers, Solicitors & Notary Public
Karis Khane Barristers, Solicitors & Notary Public is looking for qualified candidates to fill the below vacancy
Female Cleaner/Office Assistant
- Perform office cleaning tasks to maintain a clean work place, such as, sweeping floors, cleaning toilets, windows, emptying the trash constantly, etc.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Assist in preparing correspondence, reports and other written material and ensure proper filing of documents.
- Assume dispatch duties as necessary and assigned.
- Notify the management of any repairs required.
- Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
- Ensure security measures such as locking doors and closing windows.
- Any other duties assigned
Minimum Qualifications/Personal Attributes
- Minimum of SCCE.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the same/similar capacity is required;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and good communication skill.
- Knowledge of basic administrative procedures.
- Well-organized, smart and neat
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of your email should be the job title e.g. " Female Cleaner/Office Assistant"
- Know More About Karis Khane Barristers, Solicitors & Notary PublicSimilar Jobs
- Executive Personal Assistant at TL First
- Operations Manager at TL First
- Executive Assistant at fhi 360
- Group Chief Operating Officer - ESS/18/11/01 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Office Manager/Project Coordinator at PIEACH Limited
- Admin Assistant at Plan International
- Front Desk Officer at Lekki TV
- Front Desk/ Client Service Assistant at Old Mutual Plc