School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
1. Content Management:
- Oversee all content creation activities for the Ecommerce website.
- Work closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Create a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Write entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Oversee developing the product description
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Create entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Work alongside the social media manager (outsourced) to create content for the different social media channels.
2. Knowledge Sharing:
Train the ecommerce team on managing the website’s content and operations
- Develop and implement the strategic online marketing plan/programs to increase sales
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC for directing traffic to the site.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
4. Site Development/ Maintenance:
- Work with website designers/ developers to continuously improve the School Kits’ ecommerce site.
- Oversee the updating of all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Check site content and systems regularly to ensure that they are working properly, prices and product information are updated, new products added and non-available products are removed
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion on School Kits’ ecommerce site.
Work with payment providers to maintain payment mechanisms that are secure and that protect customers’ personal details when they pay by debit or credit card on School Kits ecommerce site.
- Work with the Admin department (dispatch rider) to ensure timely delivery of online orders.
- Develop a pickup and delivery schedule to ensure orders are fulfilled.
7. You would be required to perform other duties in line with role as the E-commerce Manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below