Procurement Administrator at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client in the Oil & Gas Sector is recruiting for suitable qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Department: Procurement Management
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
- The Procurement Administrator will be responsible for company procurement and supplies; assist to the Procurement team in coordination of logistics to expedite the delivery of merchandise, equipment and supplies within a company in line with requisition schedule.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the primary technical interface between the customer and the company
- Assist in evaluating, organizing and monitoring the assigned project procurement activities at the various stages of work, as well as takes the appropriate measures to ensure that the entire project procurement cycle is on schedule and within the budget and in accordance with requisition or contract requirements.
- Analyze the procurement execution strategy and procedures in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Planning and development of project scheduling with reference to issue dates of requisitions and purchase order placement.
- Analyze the issue of material requisitions within required dates. Review requisitions for completeness and expediting all missing data and/or documents and establish early required delivery dates for equipment and materials in accordance with procedure and schedule
- Analyze review of purchase orders for expediting requirements, seeks solutions to technical problems, to clarify misunderstandings, monitors client changes and communicate to end users on delivery status.
- Analyzes and evaluates purchase requisition forms, as assigned, to ensure purchases meet requirements.
- Analyze and ensure proper file management of all expediting documentation and communication in the procurement file
- Communicates with requesting unit or department personnel in person, by telephone or in writing when discrepancies appear on unit/department’s purchase requisitions and modifies forms accordingly to ensure adherence with company’s procurement processes
- Assist and ensure the update of vendor database files in the company approved system in order to establish authorized vendor status.
- Provides assistance to office personnel on appropriate purchasing procedures.
- A good university First degree is required.
- At least Three (3) years of related experience in a purchasing position
- Typing and Proficiency MS office tools and SharePoint
- Good coordinating and multitasking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Finance Coordinator’ OR "Procurement Admin" OR "Facility Coordinator" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Finance Coordinator at Workforce Management Centre
- Facility Coordinator at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Project Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Warehouse Assistant at International Medical Corps
- Warehouse Officer at International Medical Corps
- Stock Controllers at Viva Cinemas
- Procurement Intern at APM Terminals
- Supply and Logistics Officer at Save The Children
- Supply and Logistics Assistant at Save The Children
- Admin & Procurement Manager at Sahara Group