Finance Coordinator at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client in the Oil & Gas Sector is recruiting for suitable qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Department: Finance Department.
Reporting to: Departmental Head.
- The Finance Coordinator will be responsible for updating and maintaining Accounting records and Accounting/EPR system of the company.
- He or she should be able to determine the financial strategy and policy, arrange the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize company financial position.
- Budget Planning- Monitors company's finances, setting financial priorities and creating budgetary goals.
- Receives departmental and project budgets; analyzes budgets, budget monitoring and forwards analysis to the line supervisor and or H.O.D.
- Detecting Financial Irregularities- In charge of detecting and, where possible, correcting any financial irregularities. This can include funds that appear to be missing, accounting books that don't add up or discrepancies in invoices.
- Financial Reporting- Calculating financial ratios and valuation. Codes data for input to financial systems according to company’s procedures.
- Perform professional work in analyzing budgetary data, budgetary requests, and interpreting and applying budget guidelines.
- Develop multi-year forecast estimates for department expenditures and revenues; reviewing department performance measures.
Internal System Audit & Control:
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial and management account information
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required. Prepare and participate in financial audit and ensuring consistent finance standards
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits. Ensure internal audit standards are met and adhered to
- Highlighting any financial information to process owners that looks questionable from ERP and or other reports.
- Ensure accurate, functional and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems that all relevant records are maintained.
Tax and Statutory Compliance:
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate tax obligations according to corporate standards.
- Tax filings and related matters, management of withholding tax policies, regulations and laws.
- Supervise and review all payments and transfers made to and from the Company Accounts
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiate loans and merchant services for business units
- Analyze transaction processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and Treasury
- Relevant university degree in Accounting. Professional qualification in Accounting or Finance is desirable.
- Five plus years of related accounting experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of relevant accounting and financial tools. Experience in standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and other quantitative modeling
Attractive Basic pay plus other benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Finance Coordinator’ OR "Procurement Admin" OR "Facility Coordinator" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Administrator at Workforce Management Centre
- Facility Coordinator at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Internal Audit Manager at Food Concepts Plc
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Roving Finance Assistant at CARE
- Finance Analyst at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria
- Accountant at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Accounts Officer at Doculand Business Solution
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- NG BFMS - Budgeting and Financial Management Specialist at Malaria Consortium