Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,400 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel.
Meeting & Events Sales Agent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Are you engaging and charming? Do you enjoy enabling and building relationships? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for dynamic people just like you!
- At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
- Our Meeting & Sales Agents are Inspired to succeed. They are competitive and ambitious to achieve results by always having a Yes I Can! approach.
- Providing consistent levels of Yes I can! service to create the most sophisticated and stylish corporate and leisure events is a must!
Key Responsibilities of Meeting & Events Sales Agent
- Maximises revenue through generating and following through on Meetings & Events leads, creating and evolving relationships.
- Identifies and converts potential new business through analysing current and denied business and proactively seeking out sales opportunities.
- Keeps up to date with local competitor activity.
- Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments, and Sales Teams, regarding the Meetings & Events opportunities within the hotel
- Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
Requirements of Meeting & Events Sales Agent
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment
- Pro active approach and commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Highly organised and motivated to work under own initiative.
- Previous experience of using Opera Sales & Catering is advantageous
Want to be responsible for creating a first class and unique event experience? Then this is the job for you!
$250 - $270 / Month (Plus Tips)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Radisson Blu Hotels career website on harri.com to apply