Cinema Team Leader / Duty Manager at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Posted on: 30 October, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
Cinema Team Leader / Duty Manager
Purpose of Role
- As a Filmhouse Cinema Manager you’ll ensure the best possible Experience to each and every guest.
- You’ll be in charge of making sure the Cinema runs smoothly so that every single guest enjoys their show, managing the cinema team and maintaining an environment that provides superior Guest Experience.
The post holder Will
Ensure successful daily Cinema operations by executing the following essentials:
- Providing service that is friendly, helpful and efficient
- Maintaining facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair
- Providing an experience that is comfortable, exclusive and picture-perfect
- Serving fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and drinks
Encourage the team to maximize their personal growth and development by:
- Guaranteeing the cinema team meet and exceed guest-service standards
- Ensuring proper staffing in each area of the cinema
- Performing daily opening and closing operational duties, with an eye for detail
- Take responsibility for an individual cinema department, as assigned by cinema General Manage
- Proven performance management skills. Actively helps others to improve their performance and clarifies expectations of employees’ performance and provides constructive feedback and advice
Assisting the Cinema General Manager to maximize revenue and meet financial targets:
- Driving daily retail profitability by maximizing RPH and minimizing Shrinkage & Damages
- Pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis, through effective management of controllable costs
- To manage and operate security systems and procedures to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cinema assets
- Reviewing financial numbers on a regular basis and make operational adjustments, as necessary
- Adaptability, able to modify style in order to reach goals and to maintain effectiveness within changing environments
- Cinema managers will have demonstrable experience of working in a customer facing role, managing and coordinating a team of staff.
- Whilst there are minimal budgetary responsibilities, the post holders will have cash management responsibilities and will also be a key-holder.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Cinema Team Leader / Duty Manager - email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Service Team Member/ Cashier at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- Know More About Filmhouse Cinemas LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Personal Assistant at TL First
- Operations Manager at TL First
- Executive Assistant at fhi 360
- Group Chief Operating Officer - ESS/18/11/01 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Office Manager/Project Coordinator at PIEACH Limited
- Admin Assistant at Plan International
- Front Desk Officer at Lekki TV
- Front Desk/ Client Service Assistant at Old Mutual Plc