Grant Manager at AHNI
Posted on: 30 October, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
- The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Will work with the Project Director and Director, Finance & Administration to provide lead administration for the management of awards and sub awards to include contracts, grants and cooperative agreements, maintain a good working relationship with Technical personnel on the Project, Global Fund and other implementing agencies
- Will also monitor workflows and help develop and implement systems to provide sound management control over AHNi’s compliance with award terms and conditions and the organizational policies.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Accounting or related field and 7-9 years relevant experience;
- Or MSc./MBA with 5-7 years relevant experience in an NGO setting.
- Relevant software skills to include spreadsheet and data base software and Management Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of donor (USAID, CDC, DFID, Global Fund) contract and grant agencies are required.
- Ability to interpret funding regulations and develop implementing procedures is required.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Grant Manager - AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
Applicants should forward suitability statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Program Officer at AHNI
- Senior Technical Advisor - Logistics at AHNI
- Database Officer at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Accountant II at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Credit & Recovery Officer at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
- Risk & Compliance Team Lead - UPDC Plc at UAC
- Station Cashier at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Senior Accountant at Topaz Energy and Marine
- Head of Finance at AFM Recruit
- Investment Analyst at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Account Executive at Padoserve Limited