Head, Maintenance Services at Eroton Exploration and Production Limited
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Eroton Exploration and Production Limited
Eroton Exploration and Production Limited - As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
Head, Maintenance Services
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for all facets of Facilities Maintenance, Power Supply and Transmission, Utilities, Plant Maintenance, Plant Certification, and Electrical Works.
- Identify and deliver improvements in policy, strategy and efficiency of maintenance, integrity, engineering and related HSE processes/ activities to optimize maintenance/ operational life cycle costs in line with company policies and KPIs.
- Manage pipeline corrosion prevention team, conduct failure analysis, and ensure repair standards are met.
- Manage the planning, implementation and coordination of Asset Integrity Management Systems, Corrosion Management & annual inspection programme of assets by liaising with the following in-house teams - Projects, Asset Management, and QHSE.
- Develop application and fully implement risk and reliability management techniques, like Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), and Instrument Protective Function (IPF).
- Manage the installation of new instruments in all Operations location and assign duties related to removing, replacing, checking, repairing, and overhauling of equipment.
- Manage the Turnaround Maintenance to meet integrity and regulatory standards.
- Liaise with DPR and Other Stakeholders on custody transfer Meter, Maintenance and calibration.
- Manage the material, tools and equipment ordering process.
- Manage the contracting processes to ensure value for money.
- Manage OEMs inputs for equipment maintainability assurance.
- Other tasks that may be assigned.
- Years of Experience - Minimum 15 years in the upstream Oil & Gas industry
- University degree in relevant Engineering discipline (minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper or HND with relevant work experience);
- Registration with COREN is a requirement;
- Project Management Professional certification is an added advantage;
- In-depth knowledge of 3D modelling and designing concepts).
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Eroton Exploration and Production Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Maintenance Team Lead at Eroton Exploration and Production Limited
- Know More About Eroton Exploration and Production LimitedSimilar Jobs
- CADD Instructor/ENGINEER – Customer Care (Instructor) at CADD Centre
- Well Engineering Leader, Sr at Halliburton Energy Services
- Graduate Trainee - Process Engineer at Ex-Novo Technologies
- Electronics Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Mechanical Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Estate Surveyor /Valuer, Civil Engineer at Bode Adediji Partnership
- Shelter Manager at Mercy Corps
- Project Manager at Subsea 7