The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta was established on 1st January, 1988. It has attained a position of eminence in various Agricultural Sciences, Natural Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Engineering and Management Sciences. The University presently has ten (10) Colleges.
Director, Works and Services
- Candidates should possess a good honours degree in Engineering or NSE Graduateship Certificate (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical).
- A higher degree will be an added advantage.
- In addition, candidates must be registered with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) with at least fifteen (15) years post- qualification cognate experience, with a minimum of five (5) years as Deputy Director in a tertiary institution or a similar system.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- The appointment shall be for a period of five (5) years in the first instance and maybe renewed for a further period of one (1) year only.
Conditions of Service/Salary
- These are as obtainable in the Public Service of Nigeria and the University System.
- The salary attached to this position is CONTISS 15 (N4,372,827.00 N5,631 083.00)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Applications with twenty (20) copies of their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae in the order stated below:
- Name in Full: (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Town and State of Origin
- Local Government
- Senatorial District
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Present Employer
- Present Post and Salary (Both level & amount)
- Post Applied for.
- Educational Background:
- Educational institutions Attended (With dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dales)
- Prizes, Honours, National and International Recognition
- Work Experience
- Special Assignments/Community Service
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Signature and Date
Applicants should also request their three Nominated Referees to forward their reports under confidential cover, to the address below.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Federal University of Agriculture,
P. M. B. 2240, Abeokuta,
Note: Only applications from candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.