The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta was established on 1st January, 1988. It has attained a position of eminence in various Agricultural Sciences, Natural Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Engineering and Management Sciences. The University presently has ten (10) Colleges.
Director, Health Services
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. or MB.BCH or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
- In addition, they are expected to possess a Master's degree (MPH) or relevant qualification and must be registered with Medical/Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates should have at least fifteen (15) years post full registration experience with a minimum of five (5) years as Principal Medical Officer I on CONMESS 6 in a tertiary institution or a similar system.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- The appointment shall be for a period of five(5) years in the first instance and may be renewed for a further period of one (1) year only.
Conditions of Service/Salary
- These are as obtainable in the Public Service of Nigeria and the University System.
- The salary attached to this position is CONMESS 7 (N4,802,304.96 - N5,904,920.04)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Applications with twenty (20) copies of their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae in the order stated below:
- Name in Full: (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Town and State of Origin
- Local Government
- Senatorial District
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Present Employer
- Present Post and Salary (Both level & amount)
- Post Applied for.
- Educational Background:
- Educational institutions Attended (With dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dales)
- Prizes, Honours, National and International Recognition
- Work Experience
- Special Assignments/Community Service
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Signature and Date
Applicants should also request their three Nominated Referees to forward their reports under confidential cover, to the address below.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Federal University of Agriculture,
P. M. B. 2240, Abeokuta,
Note: Only applications from candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.