- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Solution Engineer at Esri
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Esri
At Esri, our solution engineers are part of a highly-skilled team that helps shape strategies on the effective adoption and use of the ArcGIS platform. We invite you to use your problem-solving skills and passion for GIS technology to become an integral part of an account team in West Africa. We’re looking for individuals who are natural GIS enthusiasts and enjoy identifying and promoting strategies that will radically improve the way businesses address the challenges they face. You’ll work closely with a team that helps our customers take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business problems. When you are not traveling throughout West Africa, you will be based in Nigeria.
- Build relationships. Become a core member of a regional team as you present, demonstrate, and support selling Esri software and solutions.
- Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert in this region as well as a technical expert of Esri’s complete platform.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver platform strategies to customers that align Esri’s platform with their business.
- Tell our story. Present GIS technical demonstrations of proposed solutions to clients. Understand how to design presentations for technical and non-technical customers within various organizations. Provide platform configuration guidance and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience with the ArcGIS platform and/or remote sensing software
- Relevant experience using current GIS technology and leveraging full enterprise suites of tools (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Pro, and other applications)
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture
- Experience with DBMS technology such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, SAP Hana, and Access
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Master of English and French (verbal and written)
- Ability to travel without restriction extensively throughout the Middle East and West Africa with occasional travel to the US
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, business science, or a related field
- Capable of leveraging data from apps such as Facebook, Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts in addition to on-premises solutions
- Membership of relevant industry or professional bodies (for example EARSC, RICS, ISPRS, etc.)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Esri
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at Esri
- Know More About EsriSimilar Jobs
- App/Web Developer at Max Migold Ltd
- Telecoms Project Coordinator at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts / Data Clerk at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Tech Support Personnel at Tizeti Network Limited
- NOC Operations Trainee at Tizeti Network Limited
- Application Support Officer at Kerildbert
- Graphic Artist at Cadwell Limited
- IT Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals