Association for reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to Finance Manager
- Successful candidate will work in the accounts department of the clinic
- Conducts cash transactions with patients
- Provides receipts to patients as they pay
- Enter transactions into cash registers and cash receipts log books
- Manages and monitors all cash receipting functions
- Operates the POS terminals put in place for patients who want to pay with debit cards
- Stores all the receipts generated by the POS terminal for later submission in the designated drop location
- Interacts with the patients that come to pay and ensures good interpersonal relationship exists
- Checking for and informing patients of fees payable for services provided
- Solving all cash related queries of the patients and other enquirers
- Organizing all the financial work in the clinic and maintaining the accounting records
- Making daily transactions reports to the finance unit
- Resolves patient’s complaints on cash related issues
- Answer patients questions and provide information on procedures or policies
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned
- Applicants must have at least a B.Sc or HND in Accounting or any other related field.
- Also required is a minimum of 2 years working experience as well as interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
After Applying Online
Also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with a Cover Letter (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide functional e-mail/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Interested and qualified? Go to Association for Reproductive and Family Health career website on docs.google.com to apply