Cleaner at Medecins Du Monde
Posted on: 26 October, 2018
Deadline: 4 November, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Medecins Du Monde
Médecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care.
Supervisor: HR Officer/Liaison Officer
Line Reports: None
- Under direct supervision of HR Officer/Liaison Officer and overall supervision of the HR Coordinator, the Cleaner will be responsible for ensuring a highly hyenic and clean environment following HR daily set practices and policies.
- Under the supervision of the Human Resources Officer/Liaison Officer, the Cleaner will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure the daily cleaning, and tidying of the Guest House, and Offices.
- Ensure the daily cleaning of all rooms, balcony, compound, and offices.
- Ensure the supply of fresh towels, and bed sheets to rooms on a regular basis.
- Ensure the availability of cleaning materials ( tissue, napkins, soap, disinfectants mops, brooms)
- Ensure the washing, and ironing of all bed sheet, cloths, and curtains of the Guest House, and offices.
- Ensure that the compound is clean on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the trash bins are regularly empty, and clean.
- Ensure the safety of all items, and equipment placed at his/her disposal
- Perform any other additional duties on request of the Supervisor
- Minimum education level: Ability to read and write
- A minimum of 1 year professional experience in a similar position
- Languages: (spoken) English and Hausa.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Strong organization skills
- Team player and Hardworking
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Place of office: ABUJA
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Medecins Du Monde
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resources Assistant at Medecins Du Monde
- Know More About Medecins Du MondeSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistant (Female) at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Office Assistant/Janitor at House of Ravissant (HOR)
- Gardener at Brickhall School
- Cleaner & Errand Person at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Cleaner/Office Assistant at Robeck Locks Ltd
- House Keeper at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
- Office Assistant at Save The Children
- Cleaning Supervisor at Eko Maintenance Limited