Head, Compliance and Risk Management at WTS Energy
Posted on: 26 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Head, Compliance and Risk Management
Job number: 25955
- Spearhead the entire compliance architecture and coordinate risk management efforts of the Organization.
- Drive the establishment and continual improvement of all Management Systems Standards to ensure that organization derives maximum benefits from its system certifications and remains certified
- Manage the regulatory compliance and risk management activities for all client vessels, FPSOs, liaise with government agencies and track all licenses and permits for offshore activities.
- Take ownership and Coordinate the Electronic-Based Management System (EBMS) of COMPANY (known as Share Point) and monitor its content to ensure that Quality Assurance is applied.
- Facilitating review of procedures- at project and office levels- in relation to matters of risk and compliance.
- Train and develop employees in understanding policies and procedures;
- Assist and offer advice/guidance on individual employee relations cases within department ensuring they meet the requirements of company policies;
- Promote staff morale and workplace safety in accordance with SHEQ policies;
- Reporting of all incidents in line with set SHEQ and Security procedures.
- Knowledge of IMS implementation related issues e.g., duplications, retrieval, approval etc.
- Knowledge in risk management, Compliance and ISO9001:2015
- Major IT Skills (Computer literate) to include Microsoft office and SharePoint tools.
- Presentation and report writing.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize and respond at short notice;
- Understanding of Information management security, document management system and document use/compliance in all areas of work and departments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply
- Know More About WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Planning Engineer at One Precious Life (OPL) Academy
- Auto-Mechanic at New Usual Limited
- Topside Inspection Technician (Pressure Vessels and Piping) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Maintenance Method Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Commissioning Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Commissioning Engineer (Local) at Onstream Group
- Sales Engineer at Ortus Global Africa Limited
- Chief Engineer at Marriott International, Inc.