- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Internal Audit Officer at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
CoVantage BPO Limited is a world class business outsourcing company with extensive years of experience, providing a wide spectrum of support to clients in the areas of Human Capital Management, Business Advisory, Financial Advisory, Risk & Internal Audit, Information Technology and Legal Services.
Internal Audit Officer
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Internal Audit Officer who will be responsible for supporting the Internal Audit Manager in the implementation of the Internal Audit framework. Professionalism, innovativeness, teamwork and rejecting the status quo are a few of the things that Covantage team members have in common.
As the ideal candidate for the Internal Audit Officer, you are responsible for:
- Supporting the Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing the Company’s audit plan.
- Contributing to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Providing consultative support to departments with regards to the adequate implementation of risk management processes.
- Conducting audits of the financial, operational, systems and compliance areas of the business.
- Reviewing and evaluating the system of internal controls, while assessing their adequacy, effectiveness and proposing recommendations for their improvement;
- Assisting in establishing a follow up mechanism on agreed recommendations on financial, operational and regulatory deficiencies reported during past audits;
- Conduct reconciliation of inventories.
- Conduct periodic review and reconciliations of financial and operational records.
- Carrying out special audits as may be directed by the management.
- Performing other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in an internal audit function. Manufacturing company is preferable.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and experience in an ERP environment;
- ACA/ ACCA will be an added advantage;
- Results oriented and meet deadlines on assignments;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.
- Know More About Covantage Business Process Outsourcing LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Grants Officer at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Account Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Account Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Cashier at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Finance Officer at Disability Rights Advocacy Center (DRAC)
- Account Officer at Lantern Books
- Management Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Financial Analyst at Pivotage Consulting