Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Director of Information Communication Technology (ICT)
Location: Makurdi, Benue
- Candidates must have a higher Degree preferably a Ph.D degree in Computer Science plus at least 18 (eighteen) years experience, 10 (ten) of which must be in a University setting.
- Applicants must not be more than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment.
- Applicants must enjoy good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of the position.
Duration of Appointment
- The appointment shall be for a single term of Five (5) years.
Conditions of Service
- These are as approved for Federal Universities in the country and as may be modified from time to time by competent authorities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications in 12 copies with photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating:
- Full Names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained, including membership/fellowship of relevant professional bodies.
- Work Experience and Positions held with dates
- Present Employer, Post and Salary
- List of Publications, if any
- Other relevant activities outside current employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions, including awards received, if any;
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees - one of whom should be professionally competent to assess the applicant. The referees should be requested to forward their references direct to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Federal University of Agriculture,
P.M.B. 2373, Makurdi,
Note: Only applications of those who may be shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.