Operations Officer at Promovers Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 October, 2018
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Promovers Limited
Promovers limited specializes in providing relocation solutions for her vast spectrum of customers, whether you’re moving from across the street, intercity, intrastate or interstate we have the best solution to suit your need.
- Responsible for ensuring all move management activities are performed to the organizations polices and procedure while ensuring clients satisfaction.
- Develop and implement relocation project plan and budget through collaboration with other related department.
- Works with vendors to ensure that contracts and standards are followed up-to-date.
- Provide regular training for movers and ensure they follow organizational policies in service delivery to clients.
- Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives and meet the needs of clients, while keeping a focus on managing estimated relocation budgets.
- Applies knowledge of administrative and business processes, programmatic and operational controls, personnel management, and budgetary controls.
- Must be flexible to work.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with clients and stakeholders.
- Must have great knowledge of international relocation and door to door delivery.
- Ensure that all documentations are signed by client and reviewed after every job.
- Receive and process client’s move request.
- Establish relocation project goals and objectives, making changes where necessary to ensure desired project results.
- We are in need of an operations officer with over 3 years experience in the relocation/logistic industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About Promovers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC
- Personal Assistant at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Secretary at Bingreach Digital
- Corporate Strategist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Administration and Logistics Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited