Public and Government Analyst I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: 29 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Public and Government Analyst I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule - 6 days on / 1 day off
- The P&GA Analyst is responsible for analyzing internal and external information impacting upon and relating to Company sites globally in order to identify leading indicators, key issues and persons, and provide risk analysis and mitigation recommendations to P&GA management.
- Provide proactive solutions and strategies to manage social expectations and impacts to Production projects.
- This position requires > 10 years' experience. Position will receive direction and support.
- Identify, collect, analyze and monitor a wide range of internal and external data
- Provide risk analysis and mitigation to management.
- Develop, maintain, monitor, and review P&GA and inter-department process and procedures, i.e. plans, manuals, strategies, desk instructions, e.t.c.
- Establish, maintain, review and update P&GA stewardship tools.
- Develop strategies and plans as required to ensure efficiency of P&GA operations.
- Provide statistics to support P&GA team leads decision making to ensure efficiency of P&GA operations.
- Compile weekly, monthly, quaterly and/or annual reports as required.
- Plan and execute integrated training regarding P&GA support of stakeholder information management system.
- Develop, monitor and maintain process for internal primary and shared document repositories.
- Support P&GA Operations Manager as required.
- As directed or appointed to provide support during P&B and steward P&GA CAF expenditure annually.
- Tertiary qualification is a minimum, (e.g. Diploma or Bachelor's Degree).
- Experience in planning, monitoring, data entry and document QA/QC.
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and ability to apply learning to other database environments
- Solid analytical, writing and reporting skills.
- Good oral communication and writing skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a member of a team
- Self-starter with results orientation.
- Understanding of the local dialect a plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Videographer at House on the Rock Church
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Account Executive at First Excelsia
- Associate, Marketing & Communications at Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme at STARTUPROOM
- Editorial Manager at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Communication Intern at Palladium Group