Sales and Marketing Executive at Erisco Foods Limited
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Locations: Jos, Plateau and Lagos
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- Work Experience - Minimum of 2 years quality experience selling FMCG products.
- Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
- Applicant must be resident in Jos and Lagos as specified.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and location as subject of email.
- Recent Jobs from Erisco Foods Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Receivable Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Know More About Erisco Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas) at Vodnet Nigeria
- Sales Service Executive at Phillips Consulting
- Business Development Executive at XAI Recruitment Services
- Business Development Executive, Real Estate at AT&A Investment Limited
- Marketing Executive at FCI International Limited
- Marketing Manager (Treasury Marketing) at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Branch Manager at Eduwalt Communication
- Sales Consultant at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting