Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Finance Documentation Officer
Below is a list of responsibilities for this job role:
- Filling of all GFHIV field and Home office documents at all times.
- Scanning of all GFHIV documents and ensuring that soft copies are archived with SFH shared point/ cloud for easy retrieval at any point in time.
- Ensure that all transactions and documents have been duly approved, signed/stamped paid on each page and checked for completeness.
- Ensure all scanned copies of GFHIV field office documents is sent to HQ on a monthly basis indicating the month and location, for review and filling at HQ level by 15th of the subsequent month.
- Ensure that all locations have hard drive where already scanned documents can be saved
- Document retrieval for external reviewers
- Assist in preparation of bank reconciliation
- Assist in processing of vendor’s payment
- Must possess a first degree in Accounts or Financial Management and a relevant Masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- Possession of a recognized professional accounting qualification – ACA or ACCA, ICAN or other professional body will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience
- Must have very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including a high level of tact and diplomacy, a collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate level office software applications, including spreadsheets and databases
- Must have demonstrable Integrity, good oral communication; good interpersonal relationship, ability to work under pressure and result oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Society for Family Health (SFH) career website on sfhnigeria.simplicant.com to apply