University of Lagos - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Non-Teaching Staff position below in the College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Idi-Araba:
- The College Secretary shall be responsible to the Provost of the College for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the College.
- The College Secretary shall by virtue of that office be Secretary of the Court of Governors and the Academic Board of the College.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a first Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division from a recongnized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (O/Level) credit in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Possession of higher qualification and membership of recognized professional bodies will be additional advantage.
- Candidates must have a minimum of Twenty (20) years post NYSC working experience and must have spent at least 5 years as a Deputy College Secretary or Deputy Registrar in the University system and must be conversant with the collegiate structure.
CONTISS 15 - N4,058,262 - N5,316,520
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to the Provost. The Resume should provide the following information below:
- Position Applied for
- Full Names (Surname first and in capital letters)
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Nationality at Birth
- Town, Local Government and State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Names and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Tertiary Institutions Attended with Dates
- Distinctions, Awards and Prizes obtained with Dates
- Statement of Experience
- List of Publications (if any)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- List of Conferences, Seminars and Workshops attended with dates
- Names, Postal Addresses, Phone Numbers and E-mail Addresses of three (3) Referees.
The Applications and supporting documents should be sent to:
College of Medicine,
University of Lagos,
ldi-Araba - Lagos State.
- Applicants should also request their Referees to forward Reference Reports on them to the Provost
- The Applications and supporting documents should get to the Provost not latter than the Closing Date above.