Showroom Manager at Krème Nigeria
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Krème Nigeria
Krème is an online skincare platform that provides curated skincare products and services, using the expert knowledge of licensed aestheticians for all your skincare needs. Through our holistic online and offline consultations, we create customized skincare solutions to fit your unique goals and lifestyle. Krème clients receive unparalleled technical product knowledge, the Krème de la Krème of skincare products, expert advice and outstanding customer service.
- Customer service. Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Help maintain inventory control and notifying key account manager for replenishment when stock is low
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, sales etc.
- Deal with all issues that may arise from staff or customers (complaints and grievances)
- Manage logistics (orders, delays, requesting pickups, receiving or picking goods from warehouse)
- Make certain that all company policies and procedures are followed
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of first Degree or National Diploma in related discipline
- Social media savvy
- Pays attention to detail and has excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Previous experience in retail is a plus
- Strong customer service
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Professional manner, discretion and appropriate appearance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Krème Nigeria career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Krème NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- HR Consultant/Business Development at Simeon's Pivot
- Business Developer / New Business Manager at Bingreach Digital
- Operation Supervisor at Yes Africa Global Resources
- Sales Executive at E'sorae Luxury
- Business Development Manager at Glory Educational Services Ltd
- Marketer at Glory Educational Services Ltd
- Business Development Executive at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Regional Manager - Institutions at Shalina Healthcare