Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Telecoms Company, is seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Head, Agric Channels and Liabilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of clearly defined value propositions for Agric. Liability segment.
- Develop strategies to achieve the fees and Commission (Non-Interest Income) objectives of the financial year as well as monthly expectations.
- Drive the top line revenue growth of the Agric segment through an understanding of market and customer trend analysis and develop targeted product offerings or marketing campaigns that improves customer engagement.
- Effectively identify market opportunities, develop relevant business value propositions and customer experience strategies to match these opportunities.
- Provide support and relevant information to sales and marketing teams to assist in the sales of products and services.
- Develop and execute key segment strategies including the development of segment marketing plans that ensures actualization of segment goals.
- Identify customer segment levers (segment profitability, acquisition and retention measurement and trends, market share, growth and cross sell) and drive each lever to achieve business objectives.
- Execute strategic market analysis that clearly defines growth opportunities within Agric. Liabilities segment.
- Design go-to-market strategies for new product introductions.
- Build our channel strategy for the Agric segment, including Agents in Agric markets, alternate channels etc.
- Define appropriate service levels to be provided to customers in the Agric. Liabilities segment from time to time.
- Build strategic partnerships with key partners to develop and grow Agribusiness Liabilities.
- Bachelor's or higher-level Degree in Agriculture or any other related discipline.
- 6-10 years’ post NYSC experience in the Agribusiness Industry as a Head/Manager.
- Experience interfacing with a wide variety of individuals including:
- Packing facility managers and supervisors
- Agriculture industry equipment experts
- Research and development scientists
- Regulatory experts
- Commercial and marketing leaders
- Business development leaders
- Operational and logistics personnel.
- Interpersonal relations
- Analytical ability
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the email.