Legacy University, The Gambia, is a private Bilingual University par excellence approved by the government of the Gambia as a Comprehensive Educational Institution focused on teaching, learning, research and community service. The overall goal is to advance Knowledge, Research and Excellence towards achieving a fulfilled career and destiny.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Location: The Gambia
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill vacant position in the underlisted programmes of the University:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Environmental Health
- Community Health
- Veterinary Medicine
- Health Informatics
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Law and Jurisprudence
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate and Property Management
- Petroleum Engineering
- Fabrics Design Technology
- Cartography and Geoinformatics
- Film Making and Cinematography
- Holders of PhD Degrees with specialization in the relevant disciplines applied for with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project designs, monitoring and administrative leadership of at least 7 years of post qualification experience of teaching and research.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit aTypewritten and signed Application Letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Marital Status
- Number of Children (if married)
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic/Professional and other qualifications obtained with dates,
- Working Experience (Post held, duration and salary earned with evidence of pay slips where necessary) and Three referees.
Completed applications should be forwarded by e-mail in a single PDF format to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should note that ONLY copies of credentials duly certified by a competent court, Solicitor or Notary Public will be accepted.
- Applicants should also include their references specifically from the following: Academic Referees (University Professor), Professional Referees (Director/Consultant Grade), and one out of other Referees (Clergy, Justice, or Senior Police Officer not less than the rank of a Divisional Police Officer or a recognized Paramount Traditional Ruler).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview and must be ready to resume work within a short notice. Applicants without the minimum qualifications should not bother to apply.