Our client is a Nigerian startup IT service provider in the automotive industry, that provides innovative, cutting-edge solutions to a wide range of individual and corporate auto owners, as well as, fleet operators and managers alike. They are currently recruiting an Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives, using market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. He/She will work to develop areas such as sales management, product development, distribution channel management, marketing communication including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at the organization.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Reduce costs.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products.
- Create product roadmap.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in in Marketing or a related field. Post Graduate degree preferred but not mandatory.
- At least 4 years relevant work experience
- Excellent people & negotiation skills.
- Customer focused and result driven
- Market knowledge.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of marketing concepts & strategy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply