Business Analyst at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
Intelfort Nigeria Limited - Founded in 2009 by a team of Business Intelligence specialists with a passion for excellence and a drive to propel business productivity to the next level; we work with organizations and individuals to turn data into real time positive results. From carefully collecting the right data, effectively processing it, to eventually making it readily available as insights to decision makers, we are focused on managing data to unlock the untold potentials that businesses possess.
Reports To: Head of Technology
Department: Technical and Projects
- To identify, analyse, interprete and ensure fulfillment of the business needs of a client.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
- Obtain key input and create solutions to resolve business problems.
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation of all relevant information elicited from clients.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements for all projects assigned.
- Participate in all integration and implementation processes on both internal and external projects.
- Manage the project requirements.
- Work with the test team to make sure the tests adequately cover the requirements.
- Assess the risk of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Manages relationships, and monitors development performance against SLAs
Skills and Competencies Required
- 2 years experience of doing actual analysis, 1 of which has to have been in IT
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of general information technology and business intelligence concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Previous experience with Microsoft Visio, LucidCharts.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cloud Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Database Administrator at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Business Intelligence Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Intelfort Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Health Management Information Systems Specialist at fhi 360
- Fullstack LAMP Developer at Alister Greene Consulting
- Systems Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources
- Information Systems Auditor at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Graphics Designer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at GitLab Inc.
- Graphics Designer at Transsion Holdings