BID Office Contract Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 25 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with over 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
BID Office Contract Officer
Reference Number: 125-NIG00179
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Contract
- To help drive the pursuit strategy for achieving the firm's goals with respect to winning work by providing support on proposal and pitch preparation across all lines of service.
- Provide hands-on support to bid teams - lead on proposal cross-references, document requests, design requests, support proposal reviews, draft bid plans etc.
- Support the smooth running of the bid office by: maintaining the weekly actions log, providing bid status report, and tracking progress updates
- Enable access to best practice tools by: updating content on the Bid Office portal, e.g. e.g. sourcing and updating capability statements, templates, sourcing and updating CVs and citations, etc
- Help raise awareness of Bid Office tools/portal by: creating communications, booking BU meeting slots, etc
- Support delivery of training by: managing the logistics for training events in liaison with L&D - writing winning proposals and other Pursuit training.
- Make recommendations for improving the quality of proposals
- Attend industry Cross Line of Service meetings (as required)
- Carry out ad hoc bid office duties and respond to ad hoc bid office issues.
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of first Degree in any discipline is required
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in Proposal Management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in proposal management and bid advice
- Problem solving and analytical
- Experience of drafting and reviewing written communications
- Communication (written & verbal)
- A drive to provide excellent client service through the proposal process
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- Timeliness and attention to detail
- Support innovation in proposal delivery
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager - Transfer Pricing (Tax Regulatory Services) at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Senior Associate - Forensics (Advisory) at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Experienced Senior Associate - Transfer Pricing (Tax Regulatory Services) at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Litigation Lawyer at Eze & Associates
- Assistant Legal Officer at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Legal and Contract Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Legal Counsel, Corporate Commercial at IHS Towers
- Senior Legal Counsel, Corporate Commercial at IHS Towers
- Corporate Legal Counsel at TalentSquare
- Contracts Counsel - Sub-Saharan Africa at Baker Hughes
- Contract & Litigation Manager at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )