Finance Officer at Women & Community Livelihood Foundation
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: 22 October, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Women & Community Livelihood
Women & Community Livelihood Foundation (WOCLIF) is a non governmental organization whose mission is geared towards changing the lives of the less privileged in the society.
- B. SC or HND in Accounting
- NYSC certificate or letter of exemption
- 2-3 years experience in the NGO field.
- Computer literarcy is a must.
- Ready to reside in the community where the project is implemented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, addressed to the "Executive Director, Women & Community Livelihood Foundation", via: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position applied for in the Subject area.
- Any application received after the deadline shall not be considered.
- The project is community-based, therefore, successful candidates should be willing to reside and work in rural communities.
- WOCLIF is a right-based and equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, tribe or religion. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Know More About Women & Community Livelihood FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accounts Payable Supervisor at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Assistant Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Accounts Payable Support at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Finance Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Finance & Grants Officer at Plan International
- Senior Executive, Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Lead Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates