- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Human Resource Officer at Food Concepts Plc
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: 1 November, 2018
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts Plc (owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
Human Resource Officer
- We are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Officer with at least 1-2years relevant experience. The candidate would provide administrative support functions to the human resource operations of the Chicken Republic business.
- Create and Manage the HR databases for the division capturing the following type of people; applicants and the required documentations, recruitments in process and the required update information and/or documents, employees of the company and the required information.
- Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the division
- Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
- Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
- Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly
- Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., Leave Forms, Loan Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Tax forms, etc.
- Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses
- Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with our management team
Minimum of Qualifications
- Minimum of university degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in HR or similar field.
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong Analytical skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Food Concepts Plc
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Analyst at Food Concepts Plc
- Know More About Food Concepts PlcSimilar Jobs
- Accountants/HR Admin at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Account Manager - Local National at CTG Global
- Human Resource Manager/Officer at eHealth4everyone
- HR Administrator at Proten
- Human Resource Manager at MProbity
- Human Resource Assistant at Eduwalt Communication
- Human Resources Manager at Golborn
- Change Management Consultant at KPMG