eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Retail Shop Supervisor
Our client is a retail store located in Lekki, specializing in mobile accessories, computer accessories and home accessories.
To operate the store in accordance with company and brand policies and procedures, motivating and leading the store staff team in order to ensure net sales and shop staff cost control, while allowing functional managers to provide excellent service to consumers, present the brand and its products to the best levels.
FOCUS: Net sales growth, shop staff cost optimization, consumer and brand excellence, cash/asset control.
- Manage shop floor staff hierarchically
- Operate the store and manage goals and priorities to achieve the Sales targets in units and in values
- Organizing the shop and planning tasks efficiently to allow sales staff to focus primarily on serving the customers and selling
- Ensuring the presentation and visual merchandising is executed in accordance with company and brand policies
- Ensure rules principles and guidelines on the cashiers activities
- Organise cost control via optimizing shop staff presence planning
- Ensure compliance with all operating standards, policies, and procedures, which include:
- Ensuring the safekeeping and protection of all company assets (owned or rented)
- Ensuring that all in-store systems are used, updated and maintained in the correct way at all times by appropriate and properly trained staff
- Execution of various administrative tasks (Receiving goods, handling vouchers, following banking procedures, POS Merchant cards, handling product complaints, proper reporting etc.)
- Replenishing sold items from the stock room and where required ordering them at the central retail merchant
- Facilitating sales to customers in compliance with all company policies and conditions
- Ensuring customer service levels are maintained at all times
- Performing regular full or partial physical stock takes in conformity with corporate policies and procedures
- Identifying any discrepancies between system stocks and physical counts and physical counts and recounting where appropriate
- Reviewing and obtaining Head Office approval for any stock adjustments
- Creating a transparent, proactive and motivating environment where staff can take responsibility,
- Leading, managing and coaching the sales team to develop “best practices”
- Motivating and inspiring the shop staff team
- Controlling the daily tasks of the staff and providing regular feedback and evaluations of their performance
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- At least 2 Years’ experience in Retail or Branded business
- Excellent English both written and spoken is a must.
- Must reside around Lekki-Ajah axis
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.