Operator (Process) at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG industry, is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Reports to: Production Team lead
- The Operator (Process) will be responsible for ensuring the continuous production of products in the right quantity and quality.
- Operates machineries according to the standards of the organization
- Ensure that the products being produced meet all specifications.
- Participates in safety, health and environmental procedures.
- Troubleshoot and make necessary machinery and equipment adjustments and implement the proper response, including notifying supervisors.
- Updates process logbooks with activities and process adjustments made, noting any issues encountered and measures taken.
- Participates in procedures required to ensure machinery cleanliness.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities and undertake minor repairs when possible
In this position, you need to have:
- National Diploma, OND or Technical Certificate
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a process operator or similar role
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Appicants should send their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "the job title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Engineering Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Operator (Laundry) at Workforce Management Centre
- Production Team Lead at Workforce Management Centre
- Production Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Engineering Team Lead at Workforce Management Centre
- Engineering Technician at Workforce Management Centre
- Operator (Movement) at Workforce Management Centre
- Operator (Palletizers) at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- CADD Instructor/ENGINEER – Customer Care (Instructor) at CADD Centre
- Well Engineering Leader, Sr at Halliburton Energy Services
- Graduate Trainee - Process Engineer at Ex-Novo Technologies
- Electronics Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Mechanical Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Estate Surveyor /Valuer, Civil Engineer at Bode Adediji Partnership
- Shelter Manager at Mercy Corps
- Project Manager at Subsea 7