Business Development Executive at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 17 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain.
We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
Business Development Executive
- The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new businesses for Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited.
- They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (P0)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target — driven achievements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, MBA or equivalent is a plus
- 5 years of progressive experience in commercial or business development roles. Previous experience in oil and gas is compulsory
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills (communication and presentation skills – ability to present/communicate complex concepts concisely)
- Ability to communicate with influence and quickly build credible relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to solve tough problems
Key Performance Indicators:
- Client satisfaction rating
- Number of tenders won
- Effectiveness of market intelligence
- Work is primarily done in a business/office environment
- Some travel may be required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited career website on terranig.com to apply
- Know More About Terra Energy Services Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Relationship Officer at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Lohi Consulting
- Head, Retail Mass Market at Old Mutual Plc
- Senior Staff Account Manager - Digital Sales Direct at Baker Hughes
- Marketing Executive at Print Anything
- Sales Executive at Print Anything
- Sales Merchandizer/ Canvasser at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Head of Sales & Marketing (E-learning) at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)