National Expert at Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy
Posted on: 17 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Bureau for Institutional Reform a
The Bureau For Institutional Reform And Democracy GMBH - BiRD’s, is an independent and privately owned consulting company providing first-class consulting and project management services, BiRD’s primary fields of activity cover key aspects of democratic governance and institutional strengthening - like rule of law, justice sector reform, parliamentary assistance and political party support, electoral assistance, human rights, support to state and non-state actors, and conflict prevention and peacebuilding - in developing and transition countries.
- The Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy - BiRD GmbH is currently accepting applications for a National Expertfor the project Evaluation of the Programme “Border Management Africa “From Barriers to Bridges” - Support to the African Border Union Programme (AUBP)”.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Social/Political Sciences, Law or related fields;
- At least excellent knowledge of two of the following languages: English, French and/or (German);
- Knowledge of West and/or East African local languages expected.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection;
- Experience with participatory methods;
- Broad working experience in West and/or East Africa (esp.: Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Benin, Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda).
- All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only excellent experts meeting most or all of the above mentioned criteria and having excellent and verifiable record will be considered. Applications and updated CV's are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Recent Jobs from Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Border Management Expert at Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy
- Know More About Bureau for Institutional Reform and DemocracySimilar Jobs
- Scope Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Program Intern at PACT
- Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM) Assistant at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Nutrition Assistant at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Head of Base (HoB) at INTERSOS
- Deputy GBV Advisor at Medecins Du Monde
- Health Program Coordinator (M/F) at Medecins Du Monde
- Chief of Party, I- Small Town WASH at Catholic Relief Services