New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) is a 100% indigenous company that offers capabilities for Crane Maintenance, Marine Vessels, Portable Buildings, Major Onshore and Offshore Construction Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Subsea Services and Structures. In conjuction with our technical partners, we offer clients complete project expertise from conception to delivery stage.
NESSCO’s diverse operations and highly skilled professional staff enable the company to execute multi-dimensional international projects, providing clients with the highest level of technical excellence, execution efficiency and local content.
- Responsible for all Administrative Issues
- Monitor the office environment, ensure it is clean and ensure every visitor leaves with a positive experience
- Generate all related communication as directed by upper management and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Maintain all files and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Ordering office supplies
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Work weekly and monthly report
- Good language communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in the use of office software
- Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
3 Years Requisite Experience in the field
- HND/B.Sc. in Business Administration in any related field of discipline.
- Minimum of 3 Years post NYSC working experience as administrative personnel in a professionally structured organization.
- Candidates residing on the Lekki/Ajah axis are preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.