HR Recruitment/ Policy & Training Supervisor at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
Posted on: 16 October, 2018
Deadline: 27 October, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
HR Recruitment/ Policy & Training Supervisor
Successful candidate will:
- Partnering with hiring department to determine departments’ talent needs.
- Design overall recruitment process and strategy.
- Ensure job descriptions and job requirements are updated and in accordance with department specification.
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring department.
- Maintain relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Timely completion of all employment activities and processes
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, internet, social media, recruiter agents etc.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications and compare with job requirements.
- Assess applicants’ relevant skills, knowledge and experience and ensure it meets job specifications.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Perform reference and background check.
- Put in place a recruitment policy to guide the company’s future recruitment processes.
- Pre-interview the applicants, analyze and review applicants CVs to ensure their qualifications are in line with the job requirements
- Working with the team to identify and develop key policy areas.
- Assembling, interpreting and analyzing information
- Providing regular updates on staff policy and welfare in line with the company objectives
- identify, monitor and evaluate policy issues and formulate policy responses
- Implement procedures and guidelines to meet internal training objectives
- Liaise with departmental heads to identify short, medium or long term internal training needs.
- Coordinate all in house trainings to ensure its success.
- Obtain information on proposed internal training from departmental heads, prepare reports and make recommendations on staff attendance for training.
- Prepare, administer and conduct training assessments.
- Ensure the training venue is well arranged and tools required for the training are available
- Evaluate the training using survey and questionnaires
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all staff internal training records.
- Support the trainers during the training sessions
- Preferred candidate must be between 25 – 35 years old.
- 5 Years experience
Successful candidate must possess:
- A proven work experience in various recruitment selection processes
- Familiar with HR database and applicants tracking system
- Knowledge of job placement on the internet, email, recruiter agencies etc
- Able to improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Drafting preliminary policy positions and general policy reports
- Proficient usage of computer systems (PowerPoint, excel, Microsoft word etc)
- Knowledge of presentation skills
- Training skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Industrial Relations Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Human Resources and Admin Officer at Save The Children
- HR Generalist - Projects at GlaxoSmithKline
- Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Human Resources Manager at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- Resourcing Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Senior HR Generalist at Health Plus Limited
- State Office Admin and Resource Assistant at British Council