Sales and Marketing Executive at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Ref Id: PRAN/1018/S&ME
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns to promote products and services.
- Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Prepare sales report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Manage the sales and marketing representatives in other regions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Good network of prospective members and ability to close sales.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational, communication and selling skills.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate, interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all marketing activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Must be good looking, smart, intelligent, trendy and appealing.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's (MS Word format.) only to: email@example.com Using the role (Chief Financial Officer) OR (Sales/Marketing Executive) as the subject of your application.
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service - Marketing Agents at MyJobMag Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Retail Store Manager at Tempkers Limited
- Sales Executive at Ultimus Holdings
- Electronic Mobile Payment Sales Agent at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- New Business Manager at Bingreach Digital
- Office Assistant (Retail) at TalentSquare
- Female Sales Representative at Bradfield Consulting