Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Career: Expert Level
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will provide leadership and oversight to the finance and general business, ensuring optimal financial resource deployment and utilization.
- Financial Controls and Reporting
- Financial Management
- Tax Management
- Investment Management
- Oversee the company’s overall finance function.
- Develop and supervise the development of strong and effective business strategies and plans.
- Prepare the Company’s annual budget and communicates approved performance targets to all stakeholders.
- Advice the CEO on major financial decisions and ensures the proper execution of/compliance with the Company’s laid down financial policies, guidelines and processes.
- Assess periodically the Company’s financial management needs and current capabilities; determines proactively gaps and develops plans to bridge/meet financial needs.
- Develop effective financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
- Oversee budgeting, budgetary review, financial controls, reporting and other financial management processes.
- Organize the finance function as may be required from time to time to ensure close alignment to business needs and changes in processes.
- Oversee the design and implementation of processes that provide business managers the necessary financial data to make decisions and monitor performance.
- Ensure the effective management of the Company’s financial resources.
- Ensure all periodic external reporting obligations are met on timely basis.
- Monitor Company’s operating performance and overall financial health using established corporate business performance metrics.
- Enforce financial discipline/guidelines and controls across the company, and especially amongst Management.
- Ensure the development of strong finance capability (an ability to translate business decisions into numbers/financial metrics and to understand the implications for financial performance) across the Company.
- First degree or its equivalent, preferably in a Numeric discipline e.g. Accounting, Economics, Finance or in a related field.
- A post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline. An MBA or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Relevant professional qualifications/affiliations such as ICAN, CIBN, CFA, ACIB etc.
- A minimum of 10 years diverse experience (i.e. banking, insurance, microfinance, etc.)with 5 years in senior management positions.
- Prior microfinance experience is desirable.
- Senior level exposure in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian financial services market.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial financial products.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Proficiency in contemporary accounting software, and MS Office.
- Logical, result-oriented,strong communication skills and well organized, with proven problem solving ability.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- Must have strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's (MS Word format.) only to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the role (Chief Financial Officer) OR (Sales/Marketing Executive) as the subject of your application.
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at Kennedia Consulting
- Project Accountant at The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA)
- Commercial Controller at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria
- Head of Account and Audit at Akwa Ibom Transport Company Limited (AKTC)
- Female Cashier at Triple Seven Cafe
- Project Finance Officer at Methodist Church Nigeria
- Investment Analyst & Researcher at AXA Mansard
- Accountant at Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd